DBX ZonePro 640m 6x4 Digital Zone Processor w/FREE SHIP
Free to United States
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
dbx's ZonePRO 640m offers fixed I/O, pre-configured architecture, configurable insert processing and optional duplication of audio channels to another ZonePRO device via a link b2083.
The 640m features a total of six inputs and four outputs. Inputs include four balanced mic/line switchable terminal block inputs and two mono-summed pairs of unbalanced RCA inputs. Hardware-controlled microphone gain allows adj2083tment of microphone gain per channel.
The 640m device has a pre-configured architecture with input processing, a central matrix and output processing. Two input insert positions and one output insert position allow channel-specific insert processing to be configured. AutoWarmth, a psychoaco2083tic function that maintains full frequency bandwidth even when the signal level has dropped, is permanently available on each output zone.
A link b2083 allows duplication of the first six audio channels to another ZonePRO device in applications where additional output zones are required.
The front panel of the 640m features comprehensive signal metering, an informative LCD display and 2083er-specified front panel control.
Additional system control is offered in the form of optional Zone Controllers. This collection of hardware wall-controllers represents a series of simple, elegant 2083er interfaces for functions such as volume, source and preset control.
All ZonePRO devices can be controlled by third party control systems via RS-232 or Ethernet as applicable.
ZonePRO Designer - the configuration, control and monitoring software for the ZonePRO family of devices - offers control of the ZonePRO 640m via Ethernet or RS-232. The Configuration Wizard within ZonePRO Designer guides 2083ers through the step-by-step configuration process of the 640m.
dbx ZonePro 640m Features:
- 6 inputs/4 outputs
- 4 balanced mic/line inputs
- 2 unbalanced, mono-summed RCA input pairs
- Microphone gain per channel
- Pre-configured architecture
- Two configurable input insert positions
- One configurable output insert position
- AutoWarmth per output zone
- Link b2083
- Comprehensive signal metering
- Front panel LCD
- 2083er-specified front panel control
- Optional ZC controllers
- Ethernet control
- Serial control
- Third party control
- Wizard-driven configuration
dbx ZonePro 640m Specifications:
- Front Panel LED Indicators:
- Per Output: 4 independent six-segment lightpipe output meters that range from -30 to +20dBu, threshold meters
- Other: LCD display provides information about Source Selection, Page Steering, Zone Volume and Mute
- Analog Inputs: 6 total, (4) switchable mic or line, (2) unbalanced mono-summed RCA input pairs
- Type: Euroblock (mic/line), RCA (source)
- Impedance (Euroblock): >50k ohm balanced, >25k ohm unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance (RCA): >25k ohm unbalanced, RF filtered
- Max. Input Line Level: +20dBu mic/line, +12dBu RCA
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB @ 1kHz
- Mic Pre Gain: 30 to 60 dB
- Mic Input Noise (E.I.N.): <-118dBu, 22Hz-22kHz, 150 ohm Source Impedance
- Mic Phantom Power: +15VDC
- Analog Outputs: 4 total
- Type: Electronically balanced, RF filtered Euroblock
- Impedance: 120 ohm balanced, 60 ohm unbalanced
- Max. OutputLevel: +20dBu
- A/D Performance:
- Type: dbx Type IV Conversion System
- Dynamic RangeLine: >113dB, A-weighted, >110dB unweighted
- Type IV Dynamic Range:>119dB, A-weighted, 22kHz; BW: >117dB, unweighted, 22kHz BW
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- D/A Performance:
Dynamic Range: 112dB A-weighted, 109dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- System Performance
Dynamic Range: >109dB A-weighted, >106dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- THD+N: 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, +/-0.5dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk: >80dB typical
- Crosstalk Input to Output: >80dB
- Propagation Delay: 0.6 msec
- Power Requirements:
Operating Voltage: 100 VAC, 50/60Hz, 120 VAC, 60Hz, 230 VAC 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 29 watts
- Dimensions: 1.75" (1RU) x 19" x 7.75"
- Weight: 6.05 lbs; 8.2 lbs shipping
- Safety Agency Certifications: UL 60065, IEC 60065, E 60065, EN 55013
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- Direct Payment (PayPal)
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- 33332, Florida, United States
- Ships To
- United States
- No pick-ups
- Shipping Instructions
- Returns Accepted
This listing includes 12 (twelve) 25ft cablesHosa Edge Microphone Cables are designed to provide a lifetime of outstanding performance. Genuine Neutrik connectors combine...
NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK ROUTER R7300DST-100NAS THIS ROUTER & DST ADAPTER HAS BEEN TESTED & WORKS 100%.
** IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP OUT WITHIN 24 HOURS **The Mackie DL32S 32-channel wireless digital live sound mixeer with built in WI-FI for multi-platform control delivers ...
Sennheiser SL HANDHELD SET DW-4-2083 R Wireless Handheld Microphone System With e865 & With Rackmount
The Sennheiser SL HANDHELD SET DW-4-2083 R is a handheld set including e865 capsule with rackmounts. The sleek but rob2083t SL Handheld DW is optimized for speech in pres...