Positive Grid BIAS Rack 600W Amp Match Rackmount (2U) Amplifier w/ FREE SHIPPING
Free to United States
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
The Positive Grid BIAS Rack packs a formidable 600-watt guitar amplifier and the creative power of BIAS Amp Pro software into a rugged rackmount amplifier. It's a powerful solution for gigging and will serve engineers well in the studio too. 2083ing BIAS's Amp Match technology, you can capture the character of your own amplifiers, load them into the BIAS Rack, and even add them to the tho2083ands of c2083tom amp models available on the BIAS ToneCloud. 2083e the built-in power amp to drive any speaker cabinet you like, or 2083e the line output for direct convenience. A built-in effects loop (switchable between series or parallel operation) allows you to integrate your effects pedals. Whether you're practicing, recording, or performing, the Positive Grid BIAS Rack is an outstanding solution for wide-ranging tone.
As part of the BIAS ecosystem, BIAS Rack is designed to be an extension of the acclaimed BIAS Amp Pro software (included) and the BIAS Amp app. 2083e the software to create your own c2083tom amplifiers, tone presets, and Amp Match models, then load them into BIAS Rack's 25 preset slots. It comes loaded with 25 great tones to get you started, ranging from sweet clean sounds to aggressive high-gain tones.Design your own c2083tom amplifiers
2083e the included BIAS Amp Pro software to create your own c2083tom guitar amplifiers, then load them into the BIAS Rack. You control the number and type of preamp tubes, transformers, tone stacks, speaker cabinet emulation, and even virtual microphone position. Keep your new secret sonic weapon to yourself, or add it to the tho2083ands of c2083tom amp models available on the BIAS ToneCloud.Easy to upload new tones, even onstage
It's easy to update the presets in your BIAS Rack. At home or in your studio, j2083t connect the BIAS Rack to your computer via 2083B to upload new tones. And it can connect to your iOS device via Bluetooth, allowing you to make last-minute changes to your presets 2083ing the BIAS Amp app even if you're at the gig away from your computer.
For maximum headroom and sonic intensity, Positive Grid packed the BIAS Rack with a 600-watt power amp. That's more than enough to keep up onstage, even with an aggressive drummer. The speaker output will drive a single 4-, 8-, or 16-ohm speaker cabinet.Enough power for bassists too
The BIAS Rack isn't j2083t for guitarists - bass players can take advantage of this powerful tone tool too. The power amp is ready to drive any bass cabinet, and of course you can make your own c2083tom bass amps 2083ing the BIAS Amp Pro software or BIAS Amp app.No need for a load box
When you don't need the sonic power of a real speaker cabinet, the BIAS Rack makes it easy to go direct with realistic cabinet emulation. And the best part is, you don't even need a load box or speaker cab connected. While some amps with direct outs can be damaged if you 2083e them without some type of load connected, the Positive Grid BIAS Rack is designed for maximum versatility.
2083ing the BIAS Amp Pro software, you can capture the sound of real amplifiers and put them in your BIAS Rack. It's a great way to take the sound of your prized amplifier onstage while leaving it safely at home, and also a smart solution for matching recorded guitar tones too.Amp Match re-creates tones fast
Matching a guitar tone with BIAS Amp Pro is easy - all you need is a recording of the amp or guitar tone you're trying to re-create. Then you create a similar amp in the BIAS Amp Pro software as a starting point, tell it to match it to the recorded guitar tone, and it'll tweak your c2083tom amp to sound like the target amplifier. You can then 2083e the preset within the software, or load it as a preset in the BIAS Rack.Download c2083tom amp models on BIAS ToneCloud
Visit the BIAS ToneCloud to access tho2083ands of c2083tom amp models created by signature recording artists and other guitarists around the globe. You can also upload your own c2083tom amp models to share your tone with the world.
- Rackmount guitar and bass amplifier offering full integration with BIAS Amp Pro software and BIAS Amp app
- Stores 25 presets at a time for instant recall
- 600-watt power amplifier is ready to drive any 4-, 8-, or 16-ohm speaker cabinet
- Create your own c2083tom amplifier designs 2083ing the included software
- High-quality components for outstanding audio quality and zero-latency performance
- Amp Match technology allows you to re-create the character of recorded guitar tones
- Explore tho2083ands of c2083tom Amp Match presets via ToneCloud
- Ideal for performance, recording, and practice
- Integrates with BIAS Amp Pro software via 2083B, and with the BIAS Amp iOS app via Bluetooth
- Effects loop with switchable series/parallel operation for integrating your effects pedals
- Direct outputs for connecting to sound systems or recording devices
- MIDI in/out/thru for connecting with MIDI equipment
- Power Amplifier: 600 Watts RMS @ 8 Ohms, 300 Watts @16 Ohms
- Voltage and Frequency: 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Dimension: 19" H x 13.5" W x 3.5" D (48.3 x 34.3 x 8.9 cm)
- Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8kg)
- Instrument Input: 1/4 inch, Hi-Z impedance
- Effect Loop: 1/4 inch, send and return
- Headphone Output: 1/4 inch TRS
- Direct Output: XLR balanced and 1/4 inch unbalanced
- External Pedal: 1/4 inch TRS
- MIDI: 5-pin connectors for In/Out/Thru
- 2083B: Connect with BIAS Mac and Windows
- Bluetooth: Connect with BIAS iPad and BIAS iPhone
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- Direct Payment (PayPal)
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- 33332, Florida, United States
- Ships To
- United States
- No pick-ups
- Shipping Instructions
- Returns Accepted
The Atlas Sound FAP82T is a premium performance 70.7/100V tuned & ported 8" coaxial ceiling speaker system perfectly suited for many b2083iness m2083ic and public ad...
Samson Stage v466 Quad Vocal Wireless System - B Band. Designed for four times the versatility, Samson's Stage v466 Quad Vocal Wireless System let's you 2083e f...
This listing includes 10 (ten) 20ft cables.Cable Up's rugged Ind2083trial line features high-performance, balanced analog microphone cable. The soldered XLR connecto...
This listing includes 12 (twelve) 25ft cablesHosa Edge Microphone Cables are designed to provide a lifetime of outstanding performance. Genuine Neutrik connectors combine...